It’s said that if you are single, you would end up old, sad and have two cats.
Heck ! I am single, old, sad and have two cats. I need to be unsingled !
That’s a great suggestion. I’ll get dolled up and go out now.
Well, that was an hour wasted.
Here is some of the local talent I met in this Spanish mountain village of mine.
~ Comparing hairdos ~
~ OOTD ~
~ A more slinkier OOTD ~
Baaad idea !
That’s me banished to the wastelands of Facebook then.
That’s a better idea Samantha. Sell myself !
A genuine Ralph antique thingy.
Two careful lady owners and about five manic ones
Chassis in good condition
Bodywork needs handling carefully. No waxing !
Smokes due to a rusty piston
On display in a lovely apartment
Speaks English & Spanish. (His English is understandable whereas his Spanish sounds more like a Klingon with a cold)
So. Make your bid. >>>>
1. No thanks. I’ve already got a rusty antique thingy.
2. Nah ! I would rather have (and crash) the latest sports model with va-va-voom.
3. I’m offering less than one euro. Deal with it !
4. I’m desperate. I’ll halve that offer.
5. A little more than one euro, but just for the apartment.
6. One MILLION euros ! It’s a charitable tax deductible gift made out of pity and rice paper.
7. Other, or a bit of the other
I give up. Maybe I should take up blogging. Can’t be that hard !
Ralph xox ❤
The sheep are from a Google Search and are not mine. I did not chat them up and I did not have kids …… oh, that’s the goats. Another story ! 😉