I have to stay quiet while typing this post. The cats are asleep …….
…… and I don’t want to be disturbed as I want this to be a serious post.
The other week Julia ……
conned asked me nicely to do an Outfit Of The Day (OOTD) post.
So here we go.
❤ Hello my lubblies ❤
I would like to show you my All Day Outfit.
The idea is to wear office and leisure clothes at the same time.
Here I am ready to go to the office.
The jacket is 40+ years old. Made by Kinglynne. It has been with me to work in many countries around the world and is still smart and fits me well.
The shirt on the other hand was bought for €5 about 4 years ago at a local Spanish street market. It was so good I bought 10; 5 long sleeve and 5 short, all different. Made by AVSNA.
After a hard day’s work playing games on the
office computer, remove the jacket and by wearing shorts I would be in instant leisure mode. Made by A.B.C.
In reality I am retired and maybe I need new clothes. I am not mean and my clothes are generally in good condition. So…..
…… I would love a woman to come with me to help buy new clothes, but I am worried about that for many reasons :
1) She might want me to buy a shell suit with a hoodie. Then I’ll be arrested. ……
2) ….. or she might buy me the modern street type of trousers where the waistband is worn below the knees exposing my superhero orange day-glo underwear with flashing Christmas lights.
3) She might “borrow” my credit card and disappear into a wine bar for the day.
4) She may require me to have a tattoo, with words such as I love (insert name here). I don’t want a tattoo with “I love insert name here” all over my back !
5) What would you say in #5 so as to give me a panic attack ?
I know most women detest shoe & clothes shopping. I would hate to have to drag her screaming around countless shops all day when she would be really happy at home changing diapers or waging war on her teenage son whose eyeballs are superglued to his smartphone and hands twitching on a game controller. I just know she would hate to leave her teenage daughter who is constantly soaking her bed with tears after dumping the 7th boyfriend this week and it’s only Tuesday !
Then, of course, there is the more mature lady who has been there, seen it, read the book and slept through the film. I could probably bribe her with a meal and bottle of wine after she has watched her favourite daytime soap on TV.
Thank heavens I have got through this post without interference by my cats and they’ re still asleep. Amazing !
Ralph xox ❤