Please meet Ana (who gave me permission to use this photo).
Ana is the Spanish shift nurse in charge. Very kind, happy and professional.
So far I have had no medical side effects from the Rituximab drip. My hands and balance are a little worse that’s all. I must stop thinking about doing a high wire act 😉
The only side effect I have had so far is Ana standing at my side which did have an effect on me 😀
Two sessions down. Two more to go !
Time for some fun with you my bloggy friends.
As you know I am totally in love with you my
real imaginary friend !
And this is your reaction (I think).
I absolutely (unreadable)
adore (unreadable) Ralph because >>>>
1. I am really fussy about my man. Ralph is the only one for me as Mr Right, Mr Wrong and all in between are taken.
2. He’s sad, single and has cats. Heehee ! Oh, he has an apartment and an income. Sign here Ralph !
3. Reading this post is better than twiddling my thumbs at work.
4. I just got fired for reading this post at work.
5. He always likes my posts if I lik his ! … oh, and he corrects my typos when I comment !
6. He has shown me how to become an Astronomer. I read his posts which has the effect of me hitting myself over my head with my laptop and I see stars. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
7. When I see his photo my imagination runs wild. Reminds me of visiting a Safari Park.
8. After reading his posts I lay in bed tossing and turning. I wish the ship’s captain would stabilize this cruise ship !
9. I would love to run my fingers through his hair, but that would be such a waste of good fish fingers !
10. He can unlock my chastity belt any time ! Well, I AM young looking for my 327 years though a bit rusty !
11. My psychiatrist says he would be good for me. The psychiatrist, not Ralph !
12. My mother warned me about talking to strange men. That’s okay as Ralph is odd. Did I just say odd or strange ?
13. I want him for my husband. It’s not that I am desperate. More like suicidal if he says yes !
14. (Please insert your own reason in comments. Or don’t ! Whatever !)
So you do love me after all !
Ralph xox ❤
The secret life (naaat) of a 21 year old
My daily dance through a creative life as a female artist and photographer with lifelong depression.
I Think WAY Too Much!
...because life is funny.
my dreams are my disease, chasing them is my only option
This is my story about my experience of sudden sensorineural hearing loss and how it affects my life.
Mother, Nehiyaw, Metis, & career communicator. This is my collection of opinions, stories, and the occasional rise to, or fall from, challenge. In other words, it's my party, I can fun if I want to. .................................................................. Artwork by aaronpaquette.net
Welcome to my Art Blog and follow my adventure. Bohemian artist who loves to travel and draw.
The life of a waitress…in all its glory.
Discover Life, Incredible People, Places and Our World!
Loving Life On and Off the Tracks
Day-Dreamer, Moon-Gazer, Confirmed Contrarian, Traveler, Artist, Frustrated Cartoonist, Perennial Fish Out of Water
Work in progress
Single and Over 40 and Not Suicidal About It
cruise ship adventures
This is my story and I'm sticking to it!
Poetry & Medicine
my learning journey
Traveling & Blogging Near and Far
Inspiring the WOW factor in life and business
Una visión sobre el complejo y apasionante mundo de la cerámica
a blog for kids and kids at heart
Relationships reveal our hearts.
The Fifth Corner of Life
Photography, travel,art,craft,writing and all things creative...
fashionable over 50
Books, musings, news...
Food, Travel and Eating Out
A freelance writer, clairvoyant medium, credit manager, chakra meditation teacher, traveller, animal lover, past-life healer, and a change advocate.........having walked many paths, I ask; did I really sign up for this?
Luxuriating in Ephemeral Art
Read the difference
An Englishman, his Sicilian wife and an Italian / English Dictionary
Where You Live Happily Ever Laughter!
Smexy Historical Romance
A broad blogs broadly on women’s & men's psychology: sex, relationships, equality
The Art of Glamorous Fantasy
Uncorked tales from Andalucia.
A trip through life with fingers crossed and eternal optimism.
Walk along with me
These letters are written to remind you just how much you matter, just how important you are, and just how beautiful the gift of life as a human is.
The truth is in here
Ute's Happy World