Please meet Ana (who gave me permission to use this photo).
Ana is the Spanish shift nurse in charge. Very kind, happy and professional.
So far I have had no medical side effects from the Rituximab drip. My hands and balance are a little worse that’s all. I must stop thinking about doing a high wire act 😉
The only side effect I have had so far is Ana standing at my side which did have an effect on me 😀
Two sessions down. Two more to go !
Time for some fun with you my bloggy friends.
As you know I am totally in love with you my
real imaginary friend !
And this is your reaction (I think).
I absolutely (unreadable)
adore (unreadable) Ralph because >>>>
1. I am really fussy about my man. Ralph is the only one for me as Mr Right, Mr Wrong and all in between are taken.
2. He’s sad, single and has cats. Heehee ! Oh, he has an apartment and an income. Sign here Ralph !
3. Reading this post is better than twiddling my thumbs at work.
4. I just got fired for reading this post at work.
5. He always likes my posts if I lik his ! … oh, and he corrects my typos when I comment !
6. He has shown me how to become an Astronomer. I read his posts which has the effect of me hitting myself over my head with my laptop and I see stars. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
7. When I see his photo my imagination runs wild. Reminds me of visiting a Safari Park.
8. After reading his posts I lay in bed tossing and turning. I wish the ship’s captain would stabilize this cruise ship !
9. I would love to run my fingers through his hair, but that would be such a waste of good fish fingers !
10. He can unlock my chastity belt any time ! Well, I AM young looking for my 327 years though a bit rusty !
11. My psychiatrist says he would be good for me. The psychiatrist, not Ralph !
12. My mother warned me about talking to strange men. That’s okay as Ralph is odd. Did I just say odd or strange ?
13. I want him for my husband. It’s not that I am desperate. More like suicidal if he says yes !
14. (Please insert your own reason in comments. Or don’t ! Whatever !)
So you do love me after all !
Ralph xox ❤
A great WordPress.com site
OVER 10,000 STRONG!!!
Not just live and let live, but live and help live
Tales from the Forest
A Galaxy of Rewind
Taking ownership of your life brings power to make needed changes. True freedom begins with reliance on God to guide this process and provide what you need.
|| Food vs. Style||
A French girl's musings...
Creativity Spoken Here
Penang Island Local Travel Guide
Author of The Sound of Water and other books
A life in a photobooth.
Travels in Paradise
As I navigate through this life ...
Every step is a memory
Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s. Billy Wilder
My experiences in Italy and the world
Se nessuno ti vede mentre lo mangi, quel dolce non ha calorie.
Stories From The Heart.Emotions,and adventures of an Italian woman in Ireland
Curiosity run amok . . .
Unkempt Mind dribbling in the seethe
Just Another WordPress.com site..
This WordPress.com site is Pacific War era information
Illustration is the passion of my life!
Sharing my thoughts, poems, travel & art
Opinions are mine, thoughts are yours, comments most welcome. ZERO affiliates, paid advertisers or political partners. Nine years and still here.
WRITING LESBIAN FICTION, SCIENCE FICTION, AND FANTASY, SINCE THE 20TH CENTURY
Laughter makes Life easier!
My reflections of life in general.
Short bursts of curmudgeonry on any topic.
Life after the kids are grown
Des' Online Journal
The adventures of little read writing Hood
Fashion Blogger, Designer, Globetrotter
Growing older with silliness, high spirits and a lot of heart.
Mother, Nehiyaw, Metis, & Itisahwâkan - career communicator. This is my collection of opinions, stories, and the occasional rise to, or fall from, challenge. In other words, it's my party, I can fun if I want to. .................................................................. Artwork by aaronpaquette.net
My daily dance through a creative life as a female artist and photographer with lifelong depression.
my dreams are my disease, chasing them my only option
This is my story about my experience of sudden sensorineural hearing loss and how it affects my life.
Welcome to my Art and Lifestyle Blog. Follow my adventures as a Bohemian artist.
Discover Life: Incredible People, Places, And Our World!
Loving Life On and Off the Tracks
Day-Dreamer, Moon-Gazer, Confirmed Contrarian, Artist, Frustrated Cartoonist, Traveler, Perennial Fish Out of Water
Work in progress
Single and Almost 50 and Not Suicidal About It
cruise ship adventures