OMG !! I am well overdue in writing a post and my mind has gone totally blank. How can I write a post when I have nothing to talk to you about ?
1) Yippee ! My pension has increased by €3 a week. What shall I do with my new found wealth ?
2) A TAC scan of my sinuses in May. Now, that really gets up my nose !!
3) A 3 hour round trip to Malaga for an electroencefalograma in May. If I could say that I would have no need for an electroencefalograma, but it’s all about the fibre optics between my eyes and brain. Maybe I should upgrade to wifi !!
4) My bank has a great deal. No interest this year on my deposit/savings account, but their charges for the account has increased. So I give them money. A great deal !! I must put some more money in there.
1) I have spent many happy hour commenting about a lady (huh !!) blogger’s undies.
2) I wrote a book in a comment and edited out 20,000 words.
3) Your green envelopes have arrived and you loved the contents
4) I was expecting a moose as a gift from Canada, but it’s something else on its way. A female Mountie perhaps ?
5) My Notifier is chock-a-block with comments to reply to. I must get a life !!
6) I am now Father O’Ralph. Juicy confessions only please.
1) I have bought loads of “stuff” on the internet. Please tell us about your shopping experience it will only take 15 seconds. I don’t want to. Okay. We have some great camera offers which you might like to buy. I don’t want to buy anything else thank you. Okay, well, how about our new range of bras ? I suppose I could keep my camera snuggled up in a bra. Buy !!!
2) I have $17 million in the bank for you. Then bloody well send it to me !!
So, sorry, I have nothing for a post.
Ralph xox ❤
...because life is funny.
...sometimes lighthearted but always delighting in the Light...
writing my way from misery to bliss, one word at a time
This is my story about my experience of sudden sensorineural hearing loss and how it affects my life.
Mother, Nehiyaw, Metis, & career communicator. This is my collection of opinions, stories, and the occasional rise to, or fall from, challenge. In other words, it's my party, I can fun if I want to. .................................................................. Artwork by aaronpaquette.net
Welcome to my Art Blog and follow my adventure. Bohemian artist who loves to travel and draw.
The life of a waitress…in all its glory.
Discover Life, Incredible People, Places and Our World!
Loving Life On and Off the Tracks
Day-Dreamer, Moon-Gazer, Confirmed Contrarian, Traveler, Artist, Frustrated Cartoonist, Perennial Fish Out of Water
A life in a photobooth.
Work in progress
Single and Over 40 and Not Suicidal About It
cruise ship adventures
This is my story and I'm sticking to it!
Poetry & Medicine
my learning journey
Traveling & Blogging Near and Far
A great WordPress.com site
Inspiring the WOW factor in life and business
Mishaps with men, mental health, BBC and drugs
Una visión sobre el complejo y apasionante mundo de la cerámica
a blog for kids and kids at heart
Relationships reveal our hearts.
The Fifth Corner of Life
Photography, travel,art,craft,writing and all things creative...
Lover of All Things Wordy Nerdy and Introverty
fashionable over 50
Books, musings, news...
Food, Travel and Eating Out
A freelance writer, clairvoyant medium, credit manager, chakra meditation teacher, traveller, animal lover, past-life healer, and a change advocate.........having walked many paths, I ask; did I really sign up for this?
Life as I see it: I'm a Tree-hugging Publishing Consultant, Small Business Mentor, Practicing Writer, Cat Rescuer, DIY Addict, and Beach Dreamer
Luxuriating in Ephemeral Art
Read the difference
Illustration is the passion of my life!
An Englishman, his Sicilian wife and an Italian / English Dictionary
Where You Live Happily Ever Laughter!
Smexy Historical Romance
cities - cultures - ocean - marine life
A broad blogs broadly on women’s & men's psychology: sex, relationships, equality
The Art of Glamorous Fantasy
Uncorked tales from Andalucia.
A trip through life with fingers crossed and eternal optimism.
Walk along with me