OMG !! I am well overdue in writing a post and my mind has gone totally blank. How can I write a post when I have nothing to talk to you about ?
1) Yippee ! My pension has increased by €3 a week. What shall I do with my new found wealth ?
2) A TAC scan of my sinuses in May. Now, that really gets up my nose !!
3) A 3 hour round trip to Malaga for an electroencefalograma in May. If I could say that I would have no need for an electroencefalograma, but it’s all about the fibre optics between my eyes and brain. Maybe I should upgrade to wifi !!
4) My bank has a great deal. No interest this year on my deposit/savings account, but their charges for the account has increased. So I give them money. A great deal !! I must put some more money in there.
1) I have spent many happy hour commenting about a lady (huh !!) blogger’s undies.
2) I wrote a book in a comment and edited out 20,000 words.
3) Your green envelopes have arrived and you loved the contents
4) I was expecting a moose as a gift from Canada, but it’s something else on its way. A female Mountie perhaps ?
5) My Notifier is chock-a-block with comments to reply to. I must get a life !!
6) I am now Father O’Ralph. Juicy confessions only please.
1) I have bought loads of “stuff” on the internet. Please tell us about your shopping experience it will only take 15 seconds. I don’t want to. Okay. We have some great camera offers which you might like to buy. I don’t want to buy anything else thank you. Okay, well, how about our new range of bras ? I suppose I could keep my camera snuggled up in a bra. Buy !!!
2) I have $17 million in the bank for you. Then bloody well send it to me !!
So, sorry, I have nothing for a post.
Ralph xox ❤
A great WordPress.com site
OVER 10,000 STRONG!!!
Not just live and let live, but live and help live
Tales from the Forest
A Galaxy of Rewind
Taking ownership of your life brings power to make needed changes. True freedom begins with reliance on God to guide this process and provide what you need.
|| Food vs. Style||
A French girl's musings...
Creativity Spoken Here
Penang Island Local Travel Guide
Author of The Sound of Water and other books
A life in a photobooth.
Travels in Paradise
As I navigate through this life ...
Every step is a memory
Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s. Billy Wilder
My experiences in Italy and the world
Se nessuno ti vede mentre lo mangi, quel dolce non ha calorie.
Stories From The Heart.Emotions,and adventures of an Italian woman in Ireland
Curiosity run amok . . .
Unkempt Mind dribbling in the seethe
Just Another WordPress.com site..
This WordPress.com site is Pacific War era information
Illustration is the passion of my life!
Sharing my thoughts, poems, travel & art
Opinions are mine, thoughts are yours, comments most welcome. ZERO affiliates, paid advertisers or political partners. Nine years and still here.
WRITING LESBIAN FICTION, SCIENCE FICTION, AND FANTASY, SINCE THE 20TH CENTURY
Laughter makes Life easier!
My reflections of life in general.
Short bursts of curmudgeonry on any topic.
Life after the kids are grown
Des' Online Journal
The adventures of little read writing Hood
Fashion Blogger, Designer, Globetrotter
Growing older with silliness, high spirits and a lot of heart.
Mother, Nehiyaw, Metis, & Itisahwâkan - career communicator. This is my collection of opinions, stories, and the occasional rise to, or fall from, challenge. In other words, it's my party, I can fun if I want to. .................................................................. Artwork by aaronpaquette.net
My daily dance through a creative life as a female artist and photographer with lifelong depression.
my dreams are my disease, chasing them my only option
This is my story about my experience of sudden sensorineural hearing loss and how it affects my life.
Welcome to my Art and Lifestyle Blog. Follow my adventures as a Bohemian artist.
Discover Life: Incredible People, Places, And Our World!
Loving Life On and Off the Tracks
Day-Dreamer, Moon-Gazer, Confirmed Contrarian, Artist, Frustrated Cartoonist, Traveler, Perennial Fish Out of Water
Work in progress
Single and Almost 50 and Not Suicidal About It
cruise ship adventures