OMG !! I am well overdue in writing a post and my mind has gone totally blank. How can I write a post when I have nothing to talk to you about ?
1) Yippee ! My pension has increased by €3 a week. What shall I do with my new found wealth ?
2) A TAC scan of my sinuses in May. Now, that really gets up my nose !!
3) A 3 hour round trip to Malaga for an electroencefalograma in May. If I could say that I would have no need for an electroencefalograma, but it’s all about the fibre optics between my eyes and brain. Maybe I should upgrade to wifi !!
4) My bank has a great deal. No interest this year on my deposit/savings account, but their charges for the account has increased. So I give them money. A great deal !! I must put some more money in there.
1) I have spent many happy hour commenting about a lady (huh !!) blogger’s undies.
2) I wrote a book in a comment and edited out 20,000 words.
3) Your green envelopes have arrived and you loved the contents
4) I was expecting a moose as a gift from Canada, but it’s something else on its way. A female Mountie perhaps ?
5) My Notifier is chock-a-block with comments to reply to. I must get a life !!
6) I am now Father O’Ralph. Juicy confessions only please.
1) I have bought loads of “stuff” on the internet. Please tell us about your shopping experience it will only take 15 seconds. I don’t want to. Okay. We have some great camera offers which you might like to buy. I don’t want to buy anything else thank you. Okay, well, how about our new range of bras ? I suppose I could keep my camera snuggled up in a bra. Buy !!!
2) I have $17 million in the bank for you. Then bloody well send it to me !!
So, sorry, I have nothing for a post.
Ralph xox ❤
Short bursts of curmudgeonry on any topic.
OVER 10,000 STRONG!!!
Life after the kids are grown
If Only We Had The Ability
The adventures of little read writing Hood
Living with MS in an empty nest and exploring uncharted territory in my 40's:)
Fashion Blogger, Designer, Globetrotter
Growing older with silliness, high spirits and a lot of heart.
Mother, Nehiyaw, Metis, & Itisahwâkan - career communicator. This is my collection of opinions, stories, and the occasional rise to, or fall from, challenge. In other words, it's my party, I can fun if I want to. .................................................................. Artwork by aaronpaquette.net
My daily dance through a creative life as a female artist and photographer with lifelong depression.
my dreams are my disease, chasing them my only option
This is my story about my experience of sudden sensorineural hearing loss and how it affects my life.
Welcome to my Art and Lifestyle Blog. Follow my adventures as a Bohemian artist.
Discover Life: Incredible People, Places, And Our World!
Loving Life On and Off the Tracks
Day-Dreamer, Moon-Gazer, Confirmed Contrarian, Traveler, Artist, Frustrated Cartoonist, Perennial Fish Out of Water
Work in progress
Single and Almost 50 and Not Suicidal About It
cruise ship adventures
Sometimes, life is like that.
my learning journey
Traveling & Blogging Near and Far
Inspiring the WOW factor in life and business
Una visión sobre el complejo y apasionante mundo de la cerámica
Relationships reveal our hearts.
The Fifth Corner of Life
fashionable over 50
Books, musings, news...
Food, Travel and Eating Out
A freelance writer, clairvoyant medium, credit manager, chakra meditation teacher, traveller, animal lover, past-life healer, and a change advocate.........having walked many paths, I ask; did I really sign up for this?
Luxuriating in Ephemeral Art
Read the difference
Smexy Historical Romance
The Art of Glamorous Fantasy
A trip through life with fingers crossed and eternal optimism.
Walk along with me
These letters are written to remind you just how much you matter, just how important you are, and just how beautiful the gift of life as a human is.
Ute's Happy World
Author and Designer - Designs, Style, Italian Culture, Travel, Food
A force of Nature, with intense acting skills.
The Journey to Wellness
Musings on technology, marketing and life.